Hello and happy Tuesday. Welcome to our weekly blogging and thanks so much for joining us. Hope you all are staying well.
Here is this week’s challenge:
Bucket List – Create a bucket list of the places you want to visit, the new experiences you want to try, or the goals you want to achieve before reaching a certain age or before you kick the bucket. 😉
This pandemic has found me entrenched in my home and rather unwilling to leave it. Inertia does that. But it hasn’t stopped my dreams. So here’s my list:
- Spend the night in a haunted house (nice ghosts only please).
- Take a walking tour of Ireland and Scotland and visit castles. Maybe even spend the night.
- Write more and better books.
- Visit London again and take some time to travel around the countryside of England.
- Go to Morocco and Egypt and Greece and soak up history.
- Go to the Maldives and experience life with the unique creatures there. Then go on an African safari (no hunting allowed).
- Always make sure I am standing up for what’s right.
- Read all the books I already own and buy more.
- If time travel is possible, go for it. Past and future.
I could probably come up with more, but the above should keep me busy for a while.
Now let’s head over to Clair Brett. And check out her upcoming event.